Arnel Isiderio Robles
IT Consultant and Software Developer
I am Arnel Isiderio Robles, an IT Consultant and former System Administrator of Dole Philippines, Inc; DOST – SEI and NDMU Entrance Scholarship recipient, an IT consultant for various companies and institution, Civil Service eligible, Mikrotik Certified Network Associate, blogger, and Rotarian. I have an experience in Teaching and Coaching and was a Computer Science Faculty at the Notre Dame of Marbel University.
I developed and maintained RPG, Java, .NET, and Web based application systems focused on Human Resource processes and Accounting Processes. I also develop and implement IT related projects such as Restaurant Management System, Point of Sale, and Hotel Systems. Currently I am providing technical and management assistance to IBM AS400 servers that hosts Enterprise Accounting and Payroll Systems.
IT Consultant [Dole Philippines, Inc] (July 2018 – Present)
Provides technical and management assistance in maintaining IBM AS400 servers that caters Enterprise Accounting and Payroll Systems.
Provides software development training for new hires and provides advisory on best practices and systems development.
Conducted training and/or assistance on the following topics:
- ASP.NET MVC (C#/VB.NET)
- Entity Framework Code First
- Java and Hibernate Framework
- WordPress Development
- Laravel Framework
Developed Restaurant Management System
- developed a Java based desktop applications using Hibernate ORM and Jasper Reports
- fixes bugs and develop new modules based on customer requirements
- conducts data and requirements gathering and system presentation
- assists teams during system implementations
Assisted and lead on Events Management and Sales System conducts data and requirements gathering
- review developer outputs and provides advisory
- assisted in development of system using C#.Net, Entity Framework Code First, and MSSQL
- assisted in the development of Android based Barcode attendance scanner for tickets
- developed Barcode series generator for ticket system
Developed C#.Net SMS API for Huawei Wi-Fi Router and Mobile Wi-Fi devices.
Mikrotik Certified Network Associate (1708NA0250)
- Mikrotik API Programming using .NET and PHP
- Routing (Policy based, Interface, ECMP)
- Virtual Private Networks (OpenVPN, PPTP, PPoE)
- Proxy Setup
- Wireless setup
Developed Workforce Management System that can retrieve and update data from ZKTeco biometric devices
- Capture personnel’s 10 fingerprints via biometric device and store in system
- Capture personnel photo via IP camera
- Load personnel data on other compatible biometric devices via IP:Port
- Retrieve personnel time logs and generate Daily Time Record Sheets.
Developed and maintain Point of Sale with Inventory System
Developed and maintain Hospitality Management System
Knowledgeable in Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure Platform.
Created Time and Attendance System
- .NET based desktop application that generates Civil Service Form 48 (Daily Time Record) for Government Employees from ActaTek Devices
Created Diagnostic Center and Laboratory System
- .NET and MSSQL desktop application that manages daily sales and laboratory services of a Medical Diagnostic Center.
- Performed data gathering and requirements analysis
- Developed system using Microsoft’s Entity Framework Code First
- Setup SQL and Reports server
Developed CMS based websites for business and organizations
- Developed WordPress sites using latest WordPress releases.
- Setup and maintains web hosting
Data Center System Administrator [Dole Philippines, Inc]
Manages AS400 Servers which includes system & security administration and control, backup and restore, database management, repair & maintenance, coordinates with corporate IT, vendors for server operational support, evaluates new technology (hardware & software), manages special projects, manages all AS400 based applications, and provides end-user support to Dolefil and other Dole Business Units within the limits of IT supported systems in Polomolok Data Center with the objective of complying the Enterprise IT policies and procedures, SOX General Computing Controls, and internal Service Level Agreement.
Senior Programmer [Dole Philippines, Inc]
Maintains and develops desktop and web based application systems using different programming languages such as AS400 RPGLE, AS400 CL, AS400 SQLRPGLE, Java, VB.NET
Implemented and lead the following projects/systems
- Hospital Information System (Howard Hubbard Memorial Hospital)
- Materials Management System (Howard Hubbard Memorial Hospital)
- Financial Management System (Howard Hubbard Memorial Hospital)
- HR/Payroll System (Howard Hubbard Memorial Hospital))
- Electronic Official Receipt (AS400)
- Electronic Service Request (AS400)
- Electronic Contracts (AS400)
- Leaves and Attendance System (Java)
- Hospital Interfaces system (VB.NET)
Assistant Instructor [Notre Dame of Marbel University]
Taught a wide range of subjects like basic and advanced programming, Computer concepts, Office productivity tools, and Computer Science Theories.
Would you like to request for Information and/or Services? Fill up form below.
Desktop and Mobile Applications Development
C#/Visual Basic Programming Languages
Entity Framework Code First
Native Android and Desktop apps development
IBM AS400 based applications
IBM DB2 SQL
RPG ILE Programming
Director, New Generations Service
- Rotary International District 3860 RY 2018-2019
- Rotary Club of Koronadal RY 2017-2018
- 2030 Youth Force Philippines, Inc – Soccsksargen Chapter
- Assistant Secretary of Rotary Club of Koronadal RY 2017-2018
- Provided a talk regarding the Power of Social Media to the Student Leaders of South Cotabato Public Elementary Schools initiated by DepEd South Cotabato held at Polomolok, South Cotabato. March 2018
- Provided a talk regarding the Power of Social Media to the Student Leaders of South Cotabato Public High Schools initiated by DepEd South Cotabato held at Norala, South Cotabato. March 2018
SKSU Leadership and Teambuilding
- Conducted leadership and teambuilding seminar to Political Science students of Sultan Kudarat State University – July 2015 and March 2016
Rotaract District 3860 Mindanao District Assembly
- Conducted leadership and teambuilding seminar to members of District 3860 Rotaract Clubs in Mindanao – October 2015
Civil Service Eligible – Professional Level
- May 27, 2012 CSC-PPT Examination (Professional Level)
- Guest speaker during the SSG Leadership Training organized by Norala National High School. SY 2010.
SK YouthADVenture Forum and Seminar
- Co-organizer of the forum conducted at Protech Center. The seminar gives lecture on project proposal making and social entrepreneurship.
Resource Person – DENR Region XII
- Resource person for DENR Region XII Web Development Training using Joomla.
Past President – Rotaract Club of Koronadal
Guest Speaker in NDMU Google Map Maker Seminar March 2013
Android Programming Seminar
- Attended seminar held at Cebu Institute of Technology, Cebu City. Gives training on Android – a latest mobile platform from Google. May 2012
PSITE XII Regional Programming Competition
- Organized a region wide programming competition in Region XII held at Notre Dame of Marbel University. Contest scoring and monitoring was automated with PC2 software.
PSITE XII Regional Programming Competition
- Served as coach in a region wide programming competition in Region XII
held at Notre Dame of Marbel University.
College Course on Teaching
- Attended a training conducted by Notre Dame of Marbel University for non -education graduate faculty. The seminar gives lectures and trainings for Teaching Strategies, Assessment, etc.
- Facilitates students under NSTP – CWTS. Assists in organizing seminars and planning.
- Thesis adviser for graduating Computer Science and Information Technology students. SY 2011
- Served as panelist to Computer Science and Information Technology related thesis at Notre Dame of Marbel University. SY 2012
Golden State College – Koronadal CSD Day
- Judge during the exhibits, and search for Mr. and Ms. CSD by the CSD Department of Golden State College. SY 2011.
SMART SWEEP PalaECEpan
- Coach for the National SMART SWEEP PalaECEpan competition by the SMART Telecommunications. SY 2011.
SMART SWEEP Seminar on Virtual Private Networks
- Attended the Seminar on VPN by SMART Telecommunications at Notre Dame of Marbel University. SY 2010.
SMART SWEEP Seminar on 3G Networks
- Attended the Seminar on VPN by SMART Telecommunications at Notre Dame of Marbel University. SY 2011.
SMART SWEEP Resource Person for SMART e-mobilize
- a project entry of ECE Students from Notre Dame of Marbel University to the National SMART SWEEP Competition (2nd Place). SY 2011
Resource Person for Fly SMART
- a project entry of ECE Students from Notre Dame of Marbel University to the National SMART SWEEP Competition. SY 2012
- Updated and revised syllabus on Computer Science and Information Technology Subjects at NDMU as a faculty
Catholic Youth Ministry
- Former CYM Vice President at Immaculate Concepcion Parish, Norala, South Cotabato